06/2014
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Austin
Thinking of you

Prayers are with you Alex and best of luck. Keep us posted.

good luck alex

Hope everything goes well today Alex!

Thanks for thinking of me but the procedure is actually set for Thursday at 3:00. Since it will be late in the day I'm staying at the hospital overnight. Tomorrow a home health person from Coram is coming to deliver supplies and teach how to use them. Just hope my stomach adapts quickly to the tummy tube. It will be nice not to have to eat and to gain back some weight. Alex

Thinking of you Alex.

Debbie

Good luck on Thursday.......from what I have read it is a pretty smooth procedure. Hope it goes good for you.

Good luck! May God bless you and keep you close to Him.

We use Coram and they have been great.

Best of luck. Will think of you Thursday!

>Thanks for thinking of me but the procedure is actually set for Thursday at 3:00.

Good luck, Alex! will be thinking of you ....

Peg has been delayed til next Wednesday due to insurance delay of approval I hate Blue Cross. Medicare for All!

So sorry! How can it not be an automatic approval? Do they think you are doing this for fun?
Hang in there Alex!

Peg has been delayed til next Wednesday due to insurance delay of approval I hate Blue Cross. Medicare for All!

...oh man I wanted you to have it tomorrow.....I hate Blue Cross as well, my premium for a pretty standard 80/20 policy is 2167.00 per month. I have been with them for 25 years.

ahhh man...that sucks to get it in your head to do this and then have to wait.....well, I am still wishing good things for you this weekend and next week....maybe you will have a hot nurse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back