Diagnosis
04/2014
Country
US
State
kanas
City
kanas
There is a lot of things i like doing but the most was my rc racing. I have been doing this since the 70's. My wife pitted for me when we got together, she stayed with me in it till the kids came along i took some time out so i could be with to. I know there was some thing wrong when i started losing use of my hands. This is one of my races when this started. (Sprint Car A Main 8-26-12 - YouTube) Now i can't drive any more my car is the orange white and black car #11 These days i have been doing rc rock crawling my buddys have been helping me out with it. It helps me to work with my lags and im going to keep with it as long as i can.

Feel free to let us know what you love doing but keep it clean lol i know i would like to hear.

rc cars ....

Attachments

• DCP_0692.JPG
    DCP_0692.JPG
    672.8 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_3404.JPG
    IMG_3404.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 315
  • IMG_3583 (2).JPG
    IMG_3583 (2).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 369
  • IMG_3598.JPG
    IMG_3598.JPG
    266.4 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_3602 (2).JPG
    IMG_3602 (2).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 367
  • IMG_3604 (2).JPG
    IMG_3604 (2).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3684.JPG
    IMG_3684.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 341
  • IMG_3682.JPG
    IMG_3682.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 330
  • IMG_4160 (2).JPG
    IMG_4160 (2).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 378
  • IMG_3641.JPG
    IMG_3641.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 321
Riding on two wheels, my balance started turning to sh!t about two years ago. Had to switch to trikes, but nothing compares to riding on two wheels through the canyons.
Here are some pics of the last chopper I built from frame up about 6 years ago.

Attachments

• DSCF0022.JPG
    DSCF0022.JPG
    451.4 KB · Views: 344
  • DSCF0024.JPG
    DSCF0024.JPG
    460.8 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCF0025.JPG
    DSCF0025.JPG
    475.7 KB · Views: 359
  • DSCF0030.JPG
    DSCF0030.JPG
    451.4 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    474.2 KB · Views: 328
Awesome hobbies you two, or three. Bigmark, what's the point of the long wheel base. Comfort of ride? Myself I was a sailor, woodworker and tennis player. Can't say which I miss most. Alex

Riding on two wheels, my balance started turning to sh!t about two years ago. Had to switch to trikes, but nothing compares to riding on two wheels through the canyons.
Here are some pics of the last chopper I built from frame up about 6 years ago.

I have a 48 pan head i took apart to rebuild. i told my boy to do what ever. real nice bike you did there.

rc cars ....

Onroad nice that was the first i ran in cali in 78 i ran some a few years back. i turned some of the onroads in to drift cars.

my Steve was a cave diver. I recall his last cave dive, he didn't know he was sick but after that dive he said he didn't feel comfortable with the dive and said that it was his last. Within a year we were seeking answers to some physical problem

Mountain biking and cross fit.
While riding I started noticing my endurance was becoming crap. My hands were cramping on the handle bars and I couldn't trust my balance on some of my favorite, and tricky, desert trails. So my bike sits in the garage, tires flat and gathering dust. I keep thinking maybe I'll sell it so I don't have to look at it but that just makes me really sad.
I also had to quit cross fit when I could no longer safely get barbells overhead and my limbs became to weak to do much of a work out.

But mostly I miss riding my bike in the desert.

Riding my bike ( Kawasaki )
Doing my woodworking. Made some really nice furniture and Art Deco pieces.

typing with two hands

>But mostly I miss riding my bike in the desert.

Me too! And the twice weekly rides in Sabino Canyon. I gave my favorite bike to my best friend and riding buddy. The other two sit sadly, as you describe, in my garage.

I have a old car that been taking my time with putting together. It was just setting after this hit i end up giving it to my sons.

trimming the roses

hugging my wife...
kissing my wife properly....
Building and upgrading computers......
working on our vehicles....
changing DVDs by myself...
gardening...
yard work...
driving ...
feeding myself ...
eating whatever ...
getting out of bed on my own...