Has anyone heard about or tried Simplesa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slonancyo

Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Arroyo Grande
My husband was diagnosed with ALS about 1 1/2 years ago and is pretty weak at this point. I do internet searches daily just to see what useful information might pop up.
I ran across Simplesa supplements for ALS patients. Says they follow Deanna's protocol.
Has anyone tried it or heard anything about it. Not any reviews on it so I'm thinking it might be fairly new. I'd appreciate any input anyone might have :).
Thanks!

start with alsuntangled ...

I checked ALS UNTANGLED and couldn't find anything on the Simplesa, just on Deanna's Protocol. Thanks for your input...the ALS untangled is such a great resource. I check it often :)

I think this is an easier but probably more expensive way of taking the DP. So the issue is really if you want to do the dp or not. Then compare prices and convenience

Thanks for the replies. Guess we'll just try the DP and save a little money if that's the case. We have done part of it but never the entire protocol. Thanks again.

Max mentioned ALS Untangled and you're familiar with it, but for everyone else here's the link to the completed reviews, DP is #20: ALSUntangled.com - Completed Reviews

You should also review the Patients Like Me discussion of DP by ALS patients, including some comments on Simplesa: Deanna Protocol Report for Patients Like You

The basic DP is expensive, with cost estimates running from $350 to $700. Oddly, some peg it at under $100 ... ?

FYI:

----- snip

Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 10:21 AM
To: Winning Fight
Subject: Deanna Protocol Testimonials needed

Dear ALS Fighters,

We need your help. We need your testimonials to continue to enhance our current
research. Please take a few minutes to answer the questions below. Please share as much
information as you feel comfortable sharing.

1. Have you been diagnosed with ALS? If not, please specify your reason for taking the
Deanna Protocol (DP).

2. Date of onset of ALS symptoms?

3. Are you taking the DP?

4. Are you taking all six supplements that are part of the DP? If no, please list which
substances on the DP you are NOT taking and the reason why you are not taking those
substances.

5. Date started DP?

6. How much AAKG are you currently taking?

7. Have your muscle symptoms i.e. muscle twitching and muscle spasms, etc. decreased
since taking the DP?

8. Are you able/willing to provide your A.L.S.F.R.S. score BEFORE TAKING the DP?

9. What was the date that score was given?

10. What is your A.L.S.F.R.S. score at this time?

11. What is the date that score was given?

12. How would you evaluate your response to the DP?

13. Please list any other substances that you are taking.

14. Please provide any additional comments that you would like to share with us.

15. May we share your name only and your answers to the above questions with research
institutions, individuals considering the protocol, news organizations interested in our
story, etc.? Associating a name with a testimonial has a lot of impact, however, if you do
not want us to share your name, we will share the answers to the questions
above anonymously.

We greatly appreciate your time and help.

Keep Fighting!
Deanna

DISCLAIMER
The supplement list, protocol, questionnaire and any other information provided is not
intended to treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. The combination of supplements
provided has not been tested in clinical trials, is not registered with the FDA and is not
marketed as a drug. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner
regarding the supplements and supplement list, questionnaire and any other information
provided. You should always speak with a practitioner before taking any dietary, nutritional,
herbal or homeopathic supplement. Supplements and other products are manufactured and
distributed by third parties, and WINNING THE FIGHT, INC., inc. does not independently
test supplements and other products or confirm information provided by any third party,
including, but limited, distributors and manufacturers. WINNING THE FIGHT, INC. shall have
no liability to you, including, without limitation, any liability for any defective products.
WINNING THE FIGHT, INC. makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to any
products or services, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular
purpose. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall WINNING
THE FIGHT, INC. be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential
damages, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the supplements, supplement list,
questionnaire and any other information provided. We do not warranty and shall have no
liability regarding information provided regarding recommendations for supplements for any
and all health purposes. This information is provided solely as information to use when
discussing a regimen with your healthcare practitioners. WINNING THE FIGHT, INC. is
providing this supplement list, questionnaire and any other information on an "as is" basis
and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this or its contents.
WINNING THE FIGHT, INC., nor any of its directors, officers, employees, contributing
physicians, medical liaison, researchers, volunteers or other representatives will be liable for
damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the supplements, supplement list,
questionnaire and any other information provided. This is a comprehensive limitation of
liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory,
direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage
to property, bodily injury, and claims of third parties. It is imperative that you speak with
your practitioner before buying or using supplements. Each person is different, and the way
someone reacts to a particular product may be significantly different from another. You
should always speak with a practitioner before taking any dietary, nutritional, herbal or
homeopathic supplement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back