Country
US
State
in
City
owensville
Has anyone tried cbd's to see if helps with als

Wth is a cbd ?

Maybe a bit more info when you toss these posts out? Like a reference or link to another discussion...?

I think CDB is an active element, along with Thc, in marijuana. Alex

PROJECT CBD | What is CBD?

PROJECT CBD | What is CBD?

Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound in cannabis that has medical effects but does not make people feel “stoned” and can actually counter the psychoactive effects ... I thought people with als would be researching like me and have heard of cbd's.

I answered but it went to mod, so it'll appear someday...

yes i also answered

It is canibidiol, a non psycoactive ingredient of marijuana. I am in the process of getting a scrip for a high cbd low thc strain of medical marijuana for my daughter to help with intractable seizures. Only available in Canada as dry leaf product. The FDA just approved a pill form of cbd for use in children with intractable seizure disorders.
Vincent

I live in the hometown of Charlotte's web, so I known CBD well.
What did the FDA approve? Sati ex should be okayed by the end of 2014.

Back to the OP, if you use the search function (menu bar top of page) you'll get many hits.

vincent you can get cbd from hemp also which is legal. I have reseached just wanted to know if anyone has had any sucess. what is sati ex a strain
of high cbd?

Greg have u tried mmj

Recreational mmj is high in thc as that is the psychoactive component.
Medical strains have been developed which are high in CBD.

Again, use search and check the link I posted above. (It came out of mod!)

I've tried CBd tincture. Found it didn't help much. I take a puff of regular pot almost every night. Find it relaxes me, aids the appetite, and increases my energy level. If I smoke too much the high can be annoying. Lack of high is the benefit of CBd.

Friggin spell checker ...

Sati ex is Sativex. A pharmaceutical mmj product legal in Europe and Canada, but only now going thru the FDA process.

drugs -- strong drugs + wild women, fast cars, and booze!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back