Diagnosis
08/2014
Country
US
State
Washington
City
Bellingham
The tv show 700 Club with Pat Robertson announced today it will be featuring an update on ALS (research?) tomorrow (Wednesday Aug 27th) .

I will record the program.

Lynne

The segment appeared to a repeat of a previous show with the added update that the findings of a study of the "Deanna Protocol" are being published in 2 sources. Most of the success of the "Protocol" are apparently anecdotal rather than laboratory proven.

Al hamduliah! :(

Waste of available air time.....what a slime

I've been getting some "advice" from friends and family for Tom to try the Deanna Protocol because of this rerun on the 700 Club. As if it was new news. I've yet to see any encouraging results, here on the Forum or elsewhere. Unless, of course, you check out the DP website. Any thoughts? I don't see where it is worth the expense or the daily massive supplements.

It has been a while since I looked at it. I think glutathione is on it? My neuro has me on liposomal oral form ( she said any other oral form waste of time) not sure if it helps but there is science behind it. But the whole thing? Some believe in it I guess. We all have to do what we think best but it is hard when even the best neuros know so little when it comes to this subject. And we are all so different

I'm sure it will be something against stem cells. Look, I don't like abortion but the way I see it as people are going to have them and if something good can come of it, say like curing a disease, then why not? Besides, to my knowledge, all the lines tested for ALS are not fetal stem cells. I'm as Christian as they come but I also believe that God can turn bad things into good. I'm sick of people thinking the Deanna Protocol is the end all be all for ALS - it isn't.

I believe that one of the claims made on the 700 Club feature was that the Deanna Protocol helped improve walking ability.

>I believe that one of the claims made on the 700 Club feature was that the Deanna Protocol helped improve walking ability.

based on what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back