Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Plano
With all the ice bucket stuff going on I cant stop thinking of y'all. I quit hanging out here because I don't have ALS. I used all the tips and tricks y'all gave me to be able to breathe and do so many things. I have some rough times but generally my worst day doesn't come close to what any one of you experience. I thank you for all you did to help me, both physically and emotionally.

I'm hopeful there is additional impetus and awareness to fund ALS research and I want to see it grow every day.

I am especially thankful to Nighthawk, Ms Pie, ottawa girl, jaimem and so many more that unselfishly did so much to help me. I am deeply humbled. I pray for all of you as often as I can.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.

Well, that's very nice!

Sadly Ms Pie and Ottawa girl have passed on. And Nighthawk resigned this Forum last year for reasons unknown. All missed. You are right Uptown, they were so helpful to all of us!

I saw that. The last communication with Ms Pie she was getting started on stacked breathing. Ottawa girl messaged me checking in. She told me Carlos was on another site now. I hope he is well.

There's so many of you that did so much for me and I'm forever grateful. I promised I would do things to help raise money and awareness for ALS and I am. I will as long as I'm able, too.

God bless all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back