Diagnosis
11/2013
Country
US
State
fl
City
Port Orange
Hi My name is mike and I'm 53 yrs old and have been fighting for at least 5 years....I w3as taking Nudextra which worked great for my emotional stability but had to stop due to high cost...$760 month. I thought it would be ok..WRONG! Nuro doctors won't see me because of medicaid..still trying that......What other drugs can i try...........NO TREE HUGGING HEALTH FOOD STORE STUFF PLEASE.........i'm at the end here and just want to see my grandson without crying. Thanks Mike

Hi, Mike -- sorry to hear where you are.

Try the Steve Gleason Foundation, also ask on the PALS only group on fb, the alsa and mda.

-----
Max - Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:46:34 PM
-----
onset 9/2010, diagnosed with ALS by Stanley Appel 8/29/2013
It Is What It Is ...

Hi Mike. The ALA guardian angels are wonderful. They may be able to help you.

mike do you have any health insurance at all? If so, Avanair, the maker of Nuedexta has a program where they will cover all but $30 of the cost of the prescription.

Sound like Mike would be an excellent candidate for ObamaCare.

Avanir may also be able to help in cash only situations. Call the hotline.

From the site:
There is a program designed to help people who have limited income and little or no prescription insurance for NUEDEXTA. If you are prescribed NUEDEXTA and can’t afford the cost, you may be eligible to receive NUEDEXTA for free. Call 1-855-4NUEDEX or click here to learn more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back