Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Austin
It means a lot that those CALS who have already lost their battles stay here to help the people who unfortunately are always coming in as newbies.
Tillie and Mike you deserve to find new happiness in your lives but know that for whatever time I have left you have made a difference in mine.
Thank you to all the CALS who share their experiences and time on this site.

Amen Brother. not only do those two share their knowledge and love, but they are two of the most awesome people I have ever "met". I love them both!

I know that both Mike and Tillie deserve happiness, and I know thy both will find it again.

>Thank you to all the CALS who share their experiences and time on this site.

Ditto that!

Ditto
Can't be said often enough. Their the best

How easy it would be for former CALS to walk away after their journey is over. For the ones that continue to stay, I have one thing to say. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Mike and Tillie, love y'all to the moon and back.

Debbie

How easy it would be for former CALS to walk away after their journey is over. For the ones that continue to stay, I have one thing to say. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Mike and Tillie, love y'all to the moon and back.

Debbie

I so appreciate the wisdom and kindness of these two!

Thanks. Appreciate that.

I'm humbled, you guys are the best!

>Thank you to all the CALS who share their experiences and time on this site.

Double ditto that!
Thank you Mike and Tillie, you guys are two of the greatest souls I have come across.

This really is an amazing place :)

Indeed it is, Max.

I would like to second what people are saying too and say that Mike gave to me an enormous amount of hope and strength as I went into the end stage with Chris.

His post about caring for his wife at the end ... so timely for me ... and then I went back and read his story as he wrote it when it was all happening.

When I was first here Mike wasn't around much. I now appreciate the way he is able to give and that he is here way more often.

There are quite a few others who just pop up now and then and still give back something huge and I always feel so good inside when I see them come around.

you too Tillie you give as well. shame Ill never get to Australia-always wanted to visit. What town do you live near?

hey Neil,

I live near 2 of the most famous towns in Australia it seems for people overseas (pretty well known here too)

Byron Bay and Nimbin.

I'm about one hour drive south and just a little west of Byron Bay.

Both towns are highly overrated and do NOT depict the area in general.

So I'm on the far North Coast of NSW, not far from the QLD border.

Gorgeous area, subtropical climate, rolling green hills and fabulous coastline.

Here are a couple of our wedding pics (we were married just over 3 years ago, our time together was far too short) that show the kind of view I get to enjoy every day. It is the coastline in the background, Evans Head. Google Evans to get an idea of the area.

The magnificent old dog Abruzzo was our ring bearer :)

Attachments

• wedding1.jpg
    wedding1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 240
  • wedding2.jpg
    wedding2.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 241
My husband Bruce passed in August 2012. It is really hard to come back and help, but if I can help someone well that would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back