Diagnosis
01/2007
Country
US
State
FL
City
orlando
watching Hawking on PBS right now! so good! a history of his life and how he he lives.
I noticed he drives a Permobil...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Does it discuss his ALS to any extent?

yes actually it does. he narrates the entire show. starts with his symptoms and diagnosis and his progression thru the years. alot about his care giving a some personal angst that he felt. the details were appropriate for the general population--of course all of us as pals and cals are probably more interested in high detail because we live the life our selves.

he doesnt appear to have a peg...can't suck thru a straw so they give him liquids with a spoon. I found it an amazing story.

A positive attitude can take one a long way.. Don't give up.. Live life to the fullest.. That's what Steven has always been doing..

I see we can't edit yet... Or I would have changed Steven to Stephen

Was it called "A brief history of mine" Barbie?
Seen it,it was on tv here a few months ago and I taped it...very good.

It was called "Hawking" and I saw it on PBS, just by accident. have been getting into the Nova programs lately and it was following that.

He is amazing --even if he didn't have ALS. But the ALS makes his achievements so more...inspiring.

may I ask - is he technically PLS rather than ALS?

I am going to see if I can find the show to download I would be so interested to see it, thanks for the alert!

CAN NOT SEE THREADS SINCE I POSTED YESTERDAY AFTERNOON....STUCK IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE:shock:

Think I am back in reality.......
The one I posted was his most recent...filmed last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back