To all admins .... what servers are we running on? what cms? Maybe I can comshaw ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxEidswick

Legendary member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
To all admins .... what servers are we running on? what cms? Maybe I can comshaw a couple of our HP servers to help fill the gap :) ... only 1/2 kidding as our director has indicated a willingness to help.

Max L. Eidswick
Senior UEFI Firmware Engineer
Enterprise Group
Hewlett Packard Corporation

[email protected]
CCM07 M74 C105

Hey Max, thanks for the offer - let's see how this new server goes. We were being hosted out of Montreal, Quebec and just moved to California - it should help speeds for most people.

I'm going to post a poll to get some feedback.

maybe send a PM to David as he doesn't read the posts here in general?

he has never responded to pm's either :-( .... oh well, it is what it is (iiwii)

Hey guys as you see David responded in this thread but his post went to moderation! Happens to all of us!

LOL! Just goes to show that you can't take being moderated too seriously!

Hey guys as you see David responded in this thread but his post went to moderation! Happens to all of us!

ROFLMAO that's the best one I've heard all year - we are all equal here!

That's funny, I didn't notice. I was wondering why people were talking as if I hadn't replied. Thought maybe I was a ghost or something :p Where's Whoopi Goldberg when you need her.

Oh, the outage of the past few hours does NOT count in this poll - that was a horrendous mistake by our networking admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back