Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
UT
City
taylorsville
I hope that Max is OK........haven't heard from him for a few days, and I need my MAX fix!8)

>I need my MAX fix!

:)

been a rough few days but still breathin'!

Attachments

• DSC_0343-2.jpg
    DSC_0343-2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 286
Hang in their buddy......you are an inspiration to many of us!

Attachments

• dogcone.jpg
    dogcone.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 221
I agree, we need you Max!
Hugs
Linda

I loved the cartoon Mark. You are so much fun. Wish I could meet you in person. You help cheer me up alot of times by giving me a chuckle. Thanks for your friendship. Kim

I loved the cartoon Mark. You are so much fun. Wish I could meet you in person. You help cheer me up alot of times by giving me a chuckle. Thanks for your friendship. Kim

Thanks for the kind words Kim........sometimes when I feel like crying, I make it funny (or try to) because smiles are much better for us. That and I am a bit of a clown!:-D

Miss you Max. Need more pictures of those beautiful dogs. I got used to you contributing to the Happiness thread.

Hey Max we are all thinking of you!

I realised hey where is Max, clicked on his profile, went to find all posts by Max and this thread was on top.

We are with you mate xx

Max....you are in my thoughts, I sincerely hope that you are comfortable and know how much your peeps on this forum appreciate you.
When I joined this place, you were there for me.......your help and caring meant a lot to me.
I prefer girls, but you are my bromance!:)

So glad to see your post Max...we all miss you and your dog pictures!
Thinking of you our friend!

Golly I am really sorry to hear that Max. Hang in there. You are truly an inspiration.

rick

Need my Max fix. Thinking of you!

Hi, All! Have rental grandkids coming over while their folks go to a wedding. Still breathing albeit with periodic spasms :-(

Max

Attachments

• DSC_9017-3 (2).jpg
    DSC_9017-3 (2).jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0813.jpg
    IMG_0813.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 287
Nothing like grandkids, rental or not, to get that breathing going again Max!

Here's one of my younger real grandkids on a recent visit.

Attachments

• zahra.jpg
    zahra.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 251
Hey Max glad to see your back, and sending pictures. Cute kids, I had a visits from my nephew and their new baby. I am not sure when my sons will get around to babies, but it will be in their time, and they will make great parents.
Tillie your dog looks like it is enjoying the grand-daughter as much as she is enjoying the dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back