Anybody else seeing a FB "Like" button showing up on forum messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxEidswick

Legendary member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Pinehurst
Anybody else seeing a FB "Like" button showing up on forum messages?

Like this:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 518
HI Max... yes I get the icon at the bottom of the post, I think has been there all along. I don't play much on FB......

>yes I get the icon at the bottom of the post, I think has been there all along. I don't play much on FB......

odd, I never noticed it before

>yes I get the icon at the bottom of the post, I think has been there all along. I don't play much on FB......

odd, I never noticed it before

Perhaps you are going blind as well.....you know what causes that!:shock:

>Perhaps you are going blind as well.....you know what causes that!:shock:

Hah! Caught again :)

Shows up in Opera, Firefox, and IE too, so it must be the forum itself ...

always been there Max, it is only on the most recent post in any thread ...

funny the things we don't see, I'd never really noticed the little arrow on the forum index beside the latest thread post til someone mentioned clicking on it lol

>I'd never really noticed the little arrow on the forum index beside the latest thread post til someone mentioned clicking on it lol

the goto page one?

>always been there Max, it is only on the most recent post in any thread ...

Do our forum posts show up on FB?

they would show on fb if someone hits 'like on fb'.

This is an open forum!

People can goo gle sh it and find posts here and click and here they are, no user name, just as a guest and off they go reading their little hearts out...

Tillie

And... Neurologists too. I'm sure it's spoke of in their circles and they have free time just like anybody else. Maybe yours, mine or anybody's. If someone posts enough bio info and posts enough of their journey I'd guess they'd have a good idea of who's theirs. Yea, there's a chance. :)

At one time this was quite controversial. Despite member objections, the founder insisted upon linking FB to the forum

Personally, I wish we had a FB group - if anyone wants to find me, I'm Lori Carmona Yates - just let me know you are from this forum so I don't delete you.

The forum has a FB page Lori though there is little activity. There are quite a few ALS related FB groups as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back