who has been to dr. morales in Mexico for anesthetics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

km2149

Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
ia
City
g
I have been getting propofol & servflurine and has absolutely been my saving grace however I can no longer get treatment where I was because the person helping me was threatened with his career if he continued to help me. I want to continue treatmeant and sounds like Mexico is my only option.. I know it aint cheap and all that stuff. just want to know if its legit ?

This really begs the question of why anyone would be threatened with his career for treating you? This sounds bizarre on face.

I can't even get my anesthesiologist to help me out cause of his fear of being in trouble and he treats me for pain. so im guessing he was told to stop or he was fired. I just need to know if Mexico is legit before I spend the money. I know anesthetics help in a big way cause they have helped me. Do they actually do what they say they will do is my question

What are you using the pain killers for?

stiffness and soreness and really really helps with not having so many cramps. it takes me forever to loosen up in the morning but with the pain pills they loosen up my legs and arms right away in the morning. I sleep better. all kinds of good reasons they help. Percocet is what I take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back