CALS
Country
UK
State
Cumbria
City
Workington
Hello all

I am a third year undergraduate student and currently carrying out a research project into communication devices for people with motor neurone disease and the impact this has on the individuals social engagement.

All the information collated is entirely confidential and used only for the sole purpose of my project.

If you would be interested in taking part, would you please comment below.

Thank you for taking the time reading this.

Andrea

Hi Andrea,
I would be glad to help, there are some very good technologies already available like Tobii, Dynavox, etc.

Rick

With permission,
I hope that you will share your paper with ALS clinics across the country

Thank you every so much Rick, your help is much appreciated.

Hello Bad Balance, I am working very closely with the MND Association in the North West of England who are very supportive of my research studies. As the research is undergraduate there are no plans by the university to publish it, however that could change upon completion depending on the number of participants are available for the study and the quality of data. If you could help in any way I would be most appreciative - all the participants have the opportunity to receive a copy of the research upon completion.
Thanks for your post, Andrea

Hello all

I am a third year undergraduate student and currently carrying out a research project into communication devices for people with motor neurone disease and the impact this has on the individuals social engagement.

All the information collated is entirely confidential and used only for the sole purpose of my project.

If you would be interested in taking part, would you please comment below.

Thank you for taking the time reading this.

Andrea
Hi Andrea,
You can contact me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back