Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
CA
State
Manitoba
City
Winnipeg
I may have over looked it, and if so.. Then I apologize..
My father has ALS, where is the forum for people with family members not dealing with it, but dealing with it..

And why.. When I come to the home of this website am I seeing "marry 1000 single asian women" Wtf? Do I really need to be seeing s&*T like this right now? Cant find advertizing? Health products atleast.. Unreal...

I am sorry about your father. There is a section support for caregivers. It is the third of the big divisions down.

Not sure what you see for advertising. We get spam topics but try to aggressively moderate them. I have found I see random advertising if I am not logged in. What I see seems to be based on my prior web browsing though. When I log in it disappears.

Hi, and welcome. You have found the right sight to help you deal with what your Dad is going through.
The spam is from your computer, not our site! Run a good antivirus, and setup a popup blocker.
I lived in Winterpeg for 5 years, so i'll help in any way I can.
Cheers,
Casey

I get alot of advertising when I'm not logged in but otherwise I haven't been getting in. Welcome to the site but sorry for your need to be here. The people are here are so supportive. Kim

welcome :)

it's google adsense, so it is serving you advertising based on the kinds of searches that have been done either 1. by you logged in to google (say for gmail) or 2 you or someone using the internet on your computer, logged in or not.

I am so sorry about your father's diagnosis. Probably you want the caregivers group if you are wanting to talk about coping with this. This section is where those of us who care for PALS talk about that side of things. It doesn't matter whether you care helping care for your father occasionally or up to full time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back