12/2012
Country
IND
State
Tamilnadu
City
Salem
Hi,

my mom is mnd patient she get shortness of breath in last four days..
Eventually, non-invasive breathing assistance won't be enough to compensate for the loss of normal lung function..

what is next ? how long she will be with as? cant able to she this pain

There is just no telling. I am sorry this is tough I know. Is she on hospice? they can give her morphine so she doesn't get gasping and frightened. if she is using the non invasive 24/7 and still struggling, and she doesn't want a vent, then I would get Hospice involved for comfort.

I think you are entering a very hard stage, so hang on and be kind to yourself and her.

she is no more now .. she passed last Monday .. any way thank you ....

So sorry about your mom. She is at peace now.

Very sorry about your loss. Your mother is a peace now. May peace come to you in time

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Sending prayers.

I am very sorry for your loss. Peace and prayers of strength and comfort to you and your family.

(((Hugs))) Sorry to hear but glad she is at rest now.

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you find peace in knowing that she is no longer in pain.

You have my heartfelt condolences. Grace and peace to you.

so sorry for your loss. ..

I am so sorry……. Praying for your peace and strength through this holiday without her.

Am only prey for as soon as some one found the medicine for this disease . i cant able to explain her last minutes. last night she speak with me until 3am . she tell me in that last night She have fear fear . i think she know that is her last night

oh god please save the people from this killing disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back