Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Beaumont
Dads Subdural hematoma is worse and we are back in the ER. I'm praying God takes him so his suffering can end. This is horrible.

I will pray for your beloved Dad today. And for you.

Sending prayers for you and your dad.

Praying for you and your dad!

Prayers are coming your way. Kim

I am thinking of u and your dad. Be strong.

Trina

You are in my prayers
Janie

You are in my prayers and I understand what you are saying. This is a horrible disease.....this is my second time dealing with ALS. My stepfather passed away from ALS 21 years ago and now my husband has ALS. Unbelievable that this is happening and yes you get to the point when it's ok to let go. Keep us posted.

I am so sorry! I hope his suffering ends soon.

I am so sorry!

With my PALS falling this week and his awful head injury that could have been what your dad has, I can feel everything you are saying so clearly. All my thoughts are with you both and I hope for you both that the suffering is short now.

I don't know if my dad is dying or just not eating/drinking and constantly sleeping because of all the morphine. He's lost his voice because of it (vocal cord swelling) and the frustration is causing him to get aggitated,
. I've stayed with him all weekend to help my mom. His pain is unbearable, he's lost all dignity and I know he's horribly embarrassed my brother and I are pulling diapers up and down and sitting him on a potty chair waiting for him. I don't wish this on my worst enemy. I'm so mad at God right now, how can he allow so much suffering? This is heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back