Diagnosis
10/2000
Country
CA
State
NL
City
Newfoundland
You may have noticed the absence of Elaine's usual caring, thoughtful posts in recent days. She is having a rough time and is in the hospital. I am sure that many people will want to post their wishes for her speedy return home.

John

I posted on the other thread but will post here too. Wishing you a speedy recovery Elaine. We miss you terribly. I need you pain pal too. Big warm HUGS.

My best wishes as she faces these challenges.

Prayers and best wishes Elaine!

I hope u can return home soon Elaine. Thinking of u.

Yes many prayers for Elaine !

we love you, miss you and need you Elaine, get back on track fast for you first and for us too!

Hi Elaine,
I’m new on this forum, without a diagnosed yet and you were one of the people that gave me courage and some peace of mind. I’m still very scared and like me are many others. Be well, may God give you strength and slow down the “beast”. Fight for you first and then for people like me that need your advice coming from a sweet and pure heart.
God bless you!
Marcia

love you Elaine, come home soon!

You may have noticed the absence of Elaine's usual caring, thoughtful posts in recent days. She is having a rough time and is in the hospital. I am sure that many people will want to post their wishes for her speedy return home.

John
please pass on hugs from us, too. Our thoughts are with you.

Max & Sandy

Get well soon Elaine. We all care about you. I had posted another link for prayers for you. Kim

Love you more than icecream!

Praying for you Elaine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back