Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
US
State
KY
City
Paducah
I have had numerous problems with signing on and may not be able to now, I had to come up with a new user ID, if anyone notices, I am not trolling or trying to be irritating, it has infuriated me to the end this p.m. Thank you all for this forum.
Larry

Larry,

Have you tried contacting David?

I've experienced some odd behavior when submitting posts since the forum came back on-line after being down a couple of days ago.

I read a private message and go back to the forums and it shows I have a new pm when I don't. Maybe David is still working out the bugs.

Oh me too! I thought it was my computer.

me too, it often says thanks for logging in, then shows me as not logged in, then when I click a link it shows me as logged in, but go back to the main index and it shows me not logged in ...

and same with private messages, it keeps telling me it's unread and it often shows posts I've read as unread until next time I log in.

I'm just kind of working around it and sighing :)

This happened to me to. I had 3 windows open and one of them was logged in and the other 2 were not. I could not post anything until I closed the 2 windows that were not logged in. Worked fine after that.

Mike

Only glitch I've really noticed is that the bold lettering indicating new messages on a thread stays bold, making it frustrating to know if I've seen everything or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back