Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
al
City
mobile
hey everyone ive recently started haveing trouble feels like i cannot breath are its hard to anyway.i was wondering if it is als should i get weak in the trunk area before this i still do not have weakness any where in my body i only have twithing in my calves of both legs and under my right eye my test for lyme was negative.any help would be great im at a loss.

Hi Zac-trouble breathing is nothing to fool around with. It could be due to a number of things-allergies, upper respiratory stuff, any number of things. Maybe you should see a GP. If they rule out any of the usual suspects then a pulmonary function test can shed more light on what is going on. Go see a doc today and let us know how you made out, OK? Cindy

thanks cindy its kinda weird it comes and goes i had a pulmonary fuction test at work last week the guy who did it said my lungs were good and now this wow who would have thought.

Could it be you aspirated on food or drink and maybe you have an infection in your lung Go see your GP since its all of a sudden I would think it more an infection pAT

I know that when I have days on end with shortness of breath it seems like the muscles used for inspiration are causing the problem. I have to get in a certain position to get a good breath. Mine also goes away for periods of a time. All I can say, zac, is that mine has been going on for about a year and I'm not worse. I hope the same for you. Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back