Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
It is with great pleasure that we welcome CindyM into the dedicated staff of volunteers that keep this site running so smoothly. (Most of the time) Cindy is the newest Moderator to join the staff and was asked to help because of her caring and informed answers to others on the forum and her willingness to work for no pay as David and I do. She will be an asset to the staff and I thank everyone in advance for their cooperation when dealing with Cindy in her Moderating duties.
AL.

congrats Cindy

You are one of the most compassionate people I have encountered.

Now you gotta keep that computer running girlfriend! Congrats!

Thank you Tabney. I believe the world needs a little compassion these days so it is nice to know you think I am living up to my goal.

Leslie- you are so right about the computers! How's the plans for that big graduation party coming? Cindy

No party planned yet, but graduation day is 5/12. I will post a pic if you would like to see?! I wasn't going to attend graduation because I wasn't sure I could handle it, but then I took your mindset---I'm going to do everything I can. And, anyway, I probably wouldn't feel like I accomplished anything without the commencement! It's nice to share the achievement and really nice that you remembered. Leslie

Congrats Cindy,

This isn't earned by luck, you've been a great contribution to many people.

In the meantime, i'm sure we will all keep you busy... We've likey drove Al to need some help, keeping him so busy.

If there is ever anything i can do for you, please let me know.

We have a wonderful group here, looking forward to a great future and beating ALS and all these undiag. issues.

Rgds,

Jamie

This is terrific!

Cindy - Thanks for stepping up to the plate. I'm glad Al and Dave will be getting a little help. And I'm confident you will do a superb job. I promise I'll try to behave so you don't have to moderate me too much. :-D

Liz

Liz-As IF- you need moderation! :) You are one of the most "together" people I have ever met!

Jamie-thanks for the support and offer to help! How are you doing after Chad's passing? You two became good friends, right? I think of you both often. Cindy

Some people missed this I guess so back up it goes.
AL

Thank you Cindy for stepping up to the plate, so to speak.

Cindy, you are a great asset to all of us; as is Al.
I appreciate all that you both do. Thanks to you and everyone here for bringing compassion and caring and even a little humor to all of us who need it.

Thanks Mike. This is a real community effort, though. The Members here have a body of knowledge that is unsurpassed on the web and a sense of respect for each other that is unparalleled. I am proud to be a part! Cindy

Thanks Cindy...

Well thanks to you, I got a small wooden step to put under my feet while working. Yes, you are a great support to many of us on this forum. I'm sure glad I found it.

Cindy, It was odd, awhile back I was thinking you would make a good one[moderator] and if you can take the heat [that comes from some once in awhile] you'll do fine I'm sure. Barry

Congratulations Cindy

Cindy all I can say is that you are a wonderful woman,
Thanks Al And Dave for Making Here A Moderator, She's Always Been Here For All Of Us.

Hugs,

Paty
Husband's Caregiver 10/17/05
Baja California, Mexico

:-d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back