Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Reisterstown
I'm not really sure what's going on but I do know that something is wrong, though no one can seem to give me any answers.

I went to the doctor with symptoms of fatigue, numbness/tingling (right side only), some headaches and chest pain...though that didnt really bother me. He did a bunch of tests blood work etc but didnt find anything.

Latley however, my rightside just feels weaker all the time and is always sore. After a run my right leg never seems to recover. I woul describe the feeling in my right leg, arm, face, as weak and at times it feels though these parts of my body have "butterflies". It's just weird I'm not one to say much about a medical stuff but I know something is wrong. I'm very active and this is starting to affect my abilities to perform at the level that I know im capable of. Im here because no one can give me any answers and everything I've researched online leads here...

Thx for any help

your not gonna get any answeres here..........because what you got bothering you could be a thousand of things........so dont go wishing the worst.....dont give it a thought.....you might bring it on yourself, who knows........good luck, johnny

I'm not really sure what's going on but I do know that something is wrong, though no one can seem to give me any answers.

I went to the doctor with symptoms of fatigue, numbness/tingling (right side only), some headaches and chest pain...though that didnt really bother me. He did a bunch of tests blood work etc but didnt find anything.

Latley however, my rightside just feels weaker all the time and is always sore. After a run my right leg never seems to recover. I woul describe the feeling in my right leg, arm, face, as weak and at times it feels though these parts of my body have "butterflies". It's just weird I'm not one to say much about a medical stuff but I know something is wrong. I'm very active and this is starting to affect my abilities to perform at the level that I know im capable of. Im here because no one can give me any answers and everything I've researched online leads here...

Thx for any help
Take a chance for yoga exercises. I think you will get maximum benefits from it. Some times stress will creates such types of problems, so start to do yoga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back