Reason
CALS
Country
US
State
ma
City
Boston
He passed this morning. I'm glad I got the chance to say goodbye. The feelings of sadness and guilt are overwhelming. Many thanks to all of you for your empathy and advice. My thoughts will be with all of you.

I am so very sorry for your loss. You are a wonderful caring daughter and you always tried so hard to find the best for him. I know it is shock that he went so fast wishing you peace and comfort
Love
Nikki

I am sorry for your loss. I am praying for strength and comfort for you and your family. Peace to you.

So sorry for your loss, glad you got to say goodbye. My thoughts are with you

[I[/I]Jennifer - I am in shock and so, so sad. I'm glad he is not suffering any more.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you were a wonderful and caring daughter.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will add you and your family to my prayer list.

so sorry for you loss. peace and prayers for all who loved him

I am so sorry for your loss. You have been a wonderful daughter in caring for him. Take comfort in knowing that he did not have to struggle with this monster of a disease for too long.

I am so sorry for your loss. Take great pride in how you handle this devil.
Hollister

I am very sorry for your loss. Don't feel guilty. You did a wonderful thing by doing and caring so much. Yasmin.

Your dad was very lucky to have you as a daughter. I wish you peace and strength; there is no need for guilt.
--Laurie

I am deeply sorry for your loss. You were an excellent daughter to him. Just don't forget that he'll always be with you as long as you remember him in your mind and in your heart. I wish you peace and strength.

Carlos

I am so sorry...but please no guilt as you did everything you could to make your dad happy in his last days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back