Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
mo
City
nixa
Find a cluster of als cases and you find cynobacteria. Find cynobacteria in a water supply or recreational areas or even food chains and you will find a cluster of ALS cases.

To my knowledge the only voice in the wilderness is the institute of Ethno Medicine. Why?

Find a cluster of als cases and you find cynobacteria. Find cynobacteria in a water supply or recreational areas or even food chains and you will find a cluster of ALS cases.

To my knowledge the only voice in the wilderness is the institute of Ethno Medicine. Why?

Who knows?

Maybe they are not interested on finding the causes to come up with a cure...because the money being funneled to them fir research would stop if they find a cure.
Again, who can really know?

I received a survey medical University of South Carolina and it was about environmental risk factors. The blue green algae was included in the survey. I think they're coordinating this the CDC registry.

cynobacteria was listed as possible grant consieration at national conference last week. i e-mailed institute for ethnomedice this info and asked they consider seekiing a grant as they probley have the most experience

cynobacteria was listed as possible grant consieration at national conference last week. i e-mailed institute for ethnomedice this info and asked they consider seekiing a grant as they probley have the most experience

That's good.
I hope they can get involved and find some clues which might be helpful when trying to find a cure for this disease.

NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back