Diagnosis
12/2012
Country
US
State
PA
City
Pittsburgh
This may sound like a dumb question, but I am not great with technology. I recently joined these forums because I have an 86 year old mom who was recently diagnosed with bulbar onset als. How do I know which category to post under? Some of the stuff I would like to post seems to fall under more than one category. Do those of you who post alot just check out several different categories when you are on so that you keep up with everybody? I have found almost everything that I have read to be very helpful, I just don't want to miss out on things because I don't know where to look or post.

Thanks for helping a 51 year old who is very slow to embrace new things.;)

Hi,

Since you are her caregiver, some of your questions and concerns would fall under the category of "Current Caregivers CALS"; if it's something that has to do with your care of her.
If it's something related to the progression of her disease or else, then you could post you question on the forum "People with ALS PALS".

But, either one will be fine. People here usually check out both sub-forums and will help you with any questions you might have.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back