Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
massachusetts
City
weymouth
all i want to say is AL god bless you i do not know how in the world you stay so postive and funny. some of your comments make me laugh and that had been hard latly.

I think it's the Merlot wine. Or looking at my atrophy in the mirror naked. LOL. AL.

Al, Thank You!

Al,

I read your follow-up post to mine on another thread; I sincerely thank you for respecting my opinion, as I do yours. Clearly you are a rock and a big-hearted person. I have accepted the clinical outcome of ALS, but, I'm sorry....I still believe in miracles! I continue to make intelligent medical decisions, future decisions, financial decisions, even started a journal for my kids....but, I won't allow myself to do anything but fight everyday by way of good nutrition, supplements, relaxation techniques and positive affirmations. That's my game plan.

Thank you for your kindness.

Sincerely,
Jen

My personal favorite, which was an oldie, was something about doing a face plant in the mashed potatoes at Christmas dinner. That was back when I was scanning all the old posts when I was supposed to be working. I got a lot of funny looks when I burst out laughing for no apparent reason.

Liz

Hey Jen. I think it was John Wayne that once said " A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do" In this case it's a lady. I believe in miracles but haven't seen too many lately. I'm still hoping to get one too. In the meantime I'll follow roughly the same gameplan as you but mine includes red wine as a catalyst to help with the relaxation. AL.

:-D OK Al,

for a moment, you had me wondering what you looked like, all atrophied in the mirror...lollololololololol

keep the humor up...

rgds,

jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back