Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
California
City
escondido
My name is Monica and I have a good friend who has been diagnosed with ALS last year, her name is Dinorah she is 50 years old and I'm looking for somebody to help me with donations of the equipment and supplies she may need, she's already needing the suction machine. The problem is that she lives in Mexico, she used to work at her own little food bussines, but now that her health is being decreasing so fast she can't work anymore. that is why I'm looking for somebody to help. Thank you very much any kind of advice is very welcome. :-(

Monica you are a great friend.

I am, not familiar with services available in Mexico, but I did find this contact information on the website: www.alscareproject.org

FYADENMAC (Familiares y Amigos de Enfermos de la Neurona Motora AC)
Mr. Armando Nava Escobedo
Maestro Rural Num, 74, Col. Un Hogar para Nostros, 11330 D.F. Mexico
Tel: 52-5-341-1591
Fax: 52-5-341-1121

Often, people here do donate equipment. The thread is Used ALS Equipment for Sale

Hope this is helpful.

My post went to moderation because it contained a website link and contact information.

Please stand by. Hopefully it will be approved and posted shortly.

Try looking for things on Craigs list. Sometimes you can find things there and also you can post for items wanted.

Ok Ottawa girl thank you Yes I got the information. :-D and sunewun I'm already tryng craiglist I hope I can have luck soon. :grin: thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back