Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
mo
City
nixa
thought i saw this in the past but search shows no match. did it go the way of eric is winning as a fraud and hid away

My answer went to moderator It is D E A N N A.

The whole thread must have been deleted because I posted a comment in that thread and it has vanished as well. I am skecptical but I am giving it a try. They offer the info for free so I am not sure what the motive to sca m would be? There is also a man named Anthony Topazi who does not seem to be affiliated with the doctor or his daughter who is claiming it has stopped his progression of Bulbar onset and has actually improved his condition a wee bit. He was a big wig at Mississippi Power when Katrina hit the Gulf Coast. He was forced to retire last year because of his A LS. He is due 1.7 million dollars or something like that to consult with the power company for the next two years. What do I have to lose? A few bucks on supplements? I also spoke to a do ctor that has 3 people on the protoc ol and will be following them closely and will provide a full report on another website - A lSuntang led

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back