Not open for further replies.

SadsackinCali

Country
US
State
California
City
Visalia
Today was a difficult day for me. Much leg pain and (deep breath) I had to file a medical leave of absence from school. I cryed for about and hour after I filed the paper work. I kept saying "I just want my life back and to feel like me again".

After drying my tears, I took a bath and decided that I wanted something good to eat for dinner. I went and got the best comfort food ever: a carmel, hot fudge, bacon sundae. If that wasn't enough to make me feel better, when I got done eating, my mom brought me a giant virgin Mary bed blanket "Hopeing that it would bring me comfort tonight". It has.

Waiting, pain, and disappointment made this a difficult day. But, on the other end I can appreciate the love and comfort my family (and good food) bring me. My neuro. appt is on tuesday. Hopefully between now and then I can keep my spirits up by focusing on my wonderful family, snuggling in my blanket, and eating comfort foods such as: bacon sundae's.

Hi SadsackinCali,
I will pray that your neuo appointment goes well for you. It is so great to read about your positive attitude and how you tried to turn a bad day into a good one with the best of your ability. Having a good attitude will helping you more then anything. My comfort food is pizza and chocolate. Got any extra of those? Take care, Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back