Reason
Friend was DX
Country
US
State
iowa
City
Grand Junction
I was on this site a few days ago and read a story about a guy who said he had all the symptoms of ALS went to the Dr. and the Dr. agreed and sent him to a neurologist after going to the neurologist they ran the tests and could not find any other diagnosis the man then said that he told his neurologist about going to the dentist about 6 months back and got a shot in his teeth to numb his mouth while they did work well in this mans story he said that the shot that they gave him went to a nerve in his spine which was giving him the symptoms of ALS they corrected it and the man said he lives a health life now. The reason im writing about this is because I cant find that story again and a good friend of mine just got diagnosed with ALS at the age of 27 and i was telling him about that story and he to went to the Dr. about 6 months ago when he started noticing problems. Im curious if anyone knows anything about this or knows the post that im talking about so i can try to get in touch with that man. if you have any information please let me know thank you

look up jellis86 posts I remember something about dental issues. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back