Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
New Mexico
City
Santa Fe
Hello, i am in a Human Anatomy class and we are currently doing a project and i choose to do a report on ALS and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a story or if you would be willing to answer questions for me so that i can learn as much as possible about the disease. The story or answers will not be shared with anyone except my teacher unless i have your permission. THanks

What would you like to know?

Willing to share a story.... well, ok. Once upon a time, there were three bears living in the forest. Actually, it was a house in the forest but, since that defies logic, we'll just skip that part until we talk about their chairs. And their beds. And the bowls on their kitchen table. All of which they manipulate without the benefit of opposable thumbs. Remarkable!

You may want to be more detailed in your request, otherwise some of the smart alecks here will go off on a tangent.
Haven't seen it, but heard it could happen!
There are folks here who would be willing to help, but you have to focus the goal. Good luck on your project and in your studies.

I would be glad to help. More specifics or private message whichever is easier for you.

Valecat, as others have said you'll need to be more specific.

There's a lot of info in our archives....check you tube for a three part series of videos from Forbes Norris Center called the A bC's of ALS.

Good luck with your project.

Valecat, I applaud your choice of subject and as mompap says, there is lots of info on here already. This question has been asked before and many replies have been supplied. If you take time to read through the many posts I'm sure you will find what you are looking for and more. If you cannot find an answer to a specific question then we will be more than happy to answer you but please keep in mind that some members here are typing with their eyes, one finger and even toes. If you can find your answers already here on the forum it would be very beneficial to everyone. Any question you cannot find an answer to, please ask. I wish you well in your chosen profession and hope you can make a difference in the world of MND/ALS. Thank you.

Jeff, you're too funny. I've personally done the mattresses now working on the pillows.

Just a reminder, you need to have 10 posts in order to have access to pri vate mess aging.

She/he is simply looking for a volunteer. Jeeesh. Don't be so quick to jump down someone's throat. I would be willing to help you but I was only diagnosed a couple months ago. PM me if you like.

I don't see where anyone jumped down anyones throat.? It seems like they were asking what specifically the questions were. We cant answer a question not asked. And a lot of people wont share their story on the forum for the world to see..but will pm or email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back