Diagnosis
08/2012
Country
US
State
TX
City
Mabank
Marty Murray found me through our funeral home and started in on his ALS scam. We have the power to reverse it ourselves. Beware of this scam artist!

Thanks for the heads up Jamiem!

Thanks for alert Jamiem - Murray is devious, a scam and a sleuth!

Good catch Jamie.

Tell me about Marty.

Vzandt you can do a forum search on marty murray. His name will come up. i don't know how to link there.

Just goo gle

Marty Murray ALS

and it's all there!

Ok..read his name a few times on here but didn't know what hes about. Ill look it up. Thanks

He scours newspapers to find als victims, and contacts them to try to sell them a bunch of B S. for a lot of meney.

Isn't that somehow illegal?

After telling Mr. Murray to have no further contact with me he sent the following text last night. "Bad report, but whatever. As I said, you can get yourself completely healthy. Refusal to communicate is ALS. That is why you are sick. Get healthy. Prove me right. All the best. HaHaHaHa. U r so cute. MM

Guys, he is very charismatic on the phone! But from everything this forum has posted and warned me of - BEWARE!

U r so cute. MM

Jamiem -

He got one thing right! You ARE so cute!:p

You r funny, Elaine! Love Ya!

The guy called me AT WORK today. Said he saw on this forum that I was interested in him so thought he'd call. I told him I am not interested...I am at work.. and NO I did not want to talk to him. Ugggggggg

Can you call the police and report his behaviour? I suppose its already been done. That txt is pure harrassment! Yuck, makes my skin crawl.

So I'm not sure how he got my name. Work place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back