Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
my new caretaker is always telling me how bad my urine smells, tht i smell like ass, im to hairy, im a crybaby. how do i tell her to stop criticizing me .

Fire her and get a new one! Call your service (or have someone do this)! Talk about insensitive and cruel...they are way out of bounds! I'm so sorry you are having to experience this after all you have been through!

Jen

That is not the behaviour of a caretaker. Please get a real one.
If you need help to do this - maybe your area ALS office could assist you in finding a suitable and professional carer or at least point you in the right direction. You are a valuable and lovable human being.
Please - please find a new one ASAP!

If you want, I can check on line for you and give you names of agencies via a PM.

I agree with Jen...fire her and get a new one. Any person that acts like that should not be a caretaker. I would report her/him to the state.

They are right but before you do tell her you have your right mind and your nose works just fine. I have already told one nurse that I have my right mind. If you stop it now and need to keep her she might be alright when she finds out you don't take crap.

cant report her, shes from across the border, i cant afford one thts legal.

Find somebody else that will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. Yasmin

Ask her if she would like to trade places with you and find out what she could do differently. You may feel like you have to keep her but I bet you could find someone else just as cheap and nicer.

I am so sorry - but surely you could find a nicer person - there are good people everywhere.
Can your son help find a more compassionate helper for you?

she thinks its funny. im hvng my sister talk to her.

I would think she needs a reality check, how old is she or maybe she has a problem with not being legal and resents anyone that is

my family think im just to picking n very inpatient.

To my mind, telling you those things amounts to abuse.

I'm sorry for saying this but she is not funny...she is a *****. You deserve better then that.

I agree with others. Get rid of her pronto. I'm so sorry you have to experience this.
You certainly don't need this.
Beckysuenc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back