Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Houston
Hello everyone, I am new here. I was diagnosed with ALs on Dec. 2011. I am here for any advise on making it easier with dealing with this horrible disease. I would like to make friends with people in the same situation. Thank you. Brenda

Hi Brenda,

Sorry you have to be here, it is a great place for friendships...having questions answered and much support. Whatever questions you may have there are so many knowledgable people here that have a lot of advice on any issues that you may have.

Hey, Brenda. Welcome. I hope you will find lots of support here. Ask any questions you may have and we will all try our best to answer.

Welcome Brenda! :)

Welcome Brenda. Sorry you have to join us on this journey....however, you've now got the amazing support group at your disposal! Take care.

Ruth

Hi Brenda. You will find the answers to many questions and concerns here. I have two sisters that live just outside Houston - in the Woodlands area. Yasmin.

Hi Brenda!
Welcome and ask away! We'll do our best to help, we'll always listen, and have hugs to share!

Jen

Hi Brenda.....................Welcome! ;-)

Hello Brenda, welcome. Great bunch of people here ready to help you.

Welcome Brenda. Lots of info in the archives and plenty of folks to accompany you on this journey.

Welcome! Glad to meet you.

Welcome Brenda. There are some really good people here and they are a great help.

Glad you found us. We are all in this together, so ask away. Mine is in my hands, so I have adapted to lots of things. We each have a very different presntation.
H

Hi Brenda,
Welcome to a world of warmth and information from the lovely people here.
Been a godsend for me... :)

Welcome to the best club in the world that no one really wants to be a member of... but this place has been a lifeline to me, and I've learned alot from the others, made some great friends, lost some great friends. The price that we pay to have the honor to know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back