US
State
newjersey
City
lopatcong NJ
tread removed as per brooksea adviceng me there was a post in 08

patricia

Last edited:
You didn't bother me. I was just trying to help. But, I have a feeling the diversity of occupations will not really tell us anything definitive.

Pat I think your thread was appropriate there is a lot of us that was not on here in 08. I worked in a plant that makes extruded plastic tubing we also used several different solvents while assembling the many iv's kits and blood transfusions sets and many more. There has been five people died from ALS three men and two women.

Pat I think your thread was appropriate there is a lot of us that was not on here in 08. I worked in a plant that makes extruded plastic tubing we also used several different solvents while assembling the many iv's kits and blood transfusions sets and many more. There has been five people died from ALS three men and two women.

Hence why l asked

I worked in the medical field with sterilization solutions.The doctor l worked with has parkinsons

I had my first tetanus shot and got very sick after and als symptoms came a year later

So that's why l am asking
pat

For what it's worth, Rog served as a medic in Vietnam and spent 15 years on the living units teaching wards for the state's youth prison system. He was exposed to the gases used to quell riots.

Jen

I was an admin in executive offices. No chemicals. I am an ex flower child though.

Thanks CJ for posting the link to the former thread. It is very useful to See what those who are no longer with us did for a living. And thanks Pat for bringing this thread back. When I first came on here, threads were never closed. I find it very helpful when us "old-timers" can steer the newbies to past posts regarding topics.

Last edited:
I was an admin in executive offices. No chemicals. I am an ex flower child though.

Those flowers were sprayed by pesticides .
Maybe who knows

A lot of folks have had head injuries too. My husband had a fall off. 28 ft roof in 2004. He also was in the military, worked removing Asbestos, worked in a plastics manufacturing plant, and ran marathons.

If You worked in a hospital you probably use some of the product we made

I have been in the medical field all my life. In the Army for 4 years and my husband is positive that my problems came from the anthrax shots and multiple inoculations.

l used cydex to sterilize scopes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back