Country
US
State
california
City
san juan capistrano
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Stu, I'd complain to his bosses... there's no need to be nasty, even if he disagrees with your methods, it's a free country! And not very professional to begin with, which reflects on him, not you.

Hey, btw, I sent you a pm to email me the text I need... If not, I'll make up something for now (for the donation envelope).

Why, indeed a good question. What purpose could he have but to direct funds to ALS TDI rather than ALSGA? Very sick, if so!

This from ALS TDI bio:

"Mike's background in board and committee development in his career provides him with the tools to work closely with the Family & Friends Community, to develop the Western Region and to lead the development of major gift programs for ALS TDI aimed at providing new ways to build upon the Institute's financial strength and independence."

Have you contacted him directly? He apparently has a relative with ALS. Perhaps they are well enough off to afford all the things a pALS will need. Perhaps he is not a first hand observer!

Sorry, Stu! Wish I could offer insight into this senselessness!

Just what I was thinking. He's trying to get money as well, so is probably jealous.
I am so very sorry that you are going through this Stu. Good people are often targeted by, shall I say " less good people".
My husband is being victimized by a work mate, it's soul destroying.
My thoughts are with you.

Research is grand, and necessary.
Those of us fighting "in the trenches" need what YOU are supplying.
Sounds like he's jealous of any funds that might be diverted away from his cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back