7/1999
Country
US
State
newjersey
City
lopatcong NJ
Finally some exposure Monday TLC at 9

Terrible new for the Cake Boss mother .diagnosed with ALS..

Try to watch

My prayers to her and her family

Pat

I'll be watching for sure. The commercial previews just tear me up every time I see them... I'll be a basket case by the time I watch the whole episode, I'm sure!

Charlie Rose did a great show on ALS also.

I watched the Cake Boss, put me to tears. Did anyone watch Criminal Minds last night? Rossi (I think that was his name?) His ex-wife was also diagnosed with ALS. (only in the script though)

I watched the Cake Boss, put me to tears. Did anyone watch Criminal Minds last night? Rossi (I think that was his name?) His ex-wife was also diagnosed with ALS. (only in the script though)

I, personally, found that (second part of two episodes) more offensive and the so-called problem with "Ted" mentioning ALS. Just suggesting that one would be better off dead than to have ALS is ofensive to me. This BS about wanting to "control how I go out of this world" seems to justify giving up and of course suicide. The producers of criminal minds are offering legitimatcy to taking one's own life, suicide, (in my opinion, a mortal sin.) All that bad talk about Ted and yet nothing said about killing yourself because you have ALS.

i absolutely agree with you bill. when those episodes first aired, i was very upset. criminal minds used to be one of my favorites. now, not so much.

Be real.There is life and there is quality of life .More people then you think die of terminal illness do it by pills .

We don't know because autopsies are very rarely done .

My religious beliefs prevent me

God gives me strength

Pat

We do try to avoid religion and politics on this forum.

Everyone has a belief system that works for them....if you object to suicide; great.....but maybe that belongs in the "Rant" section?

Everyone has a belief system that works for them....if you object to suicide; great.....but maybe that belongs in the "Rant" section?

That what is wrong with this world today people don't want you to talk about G O D well i believe in G O D I don't believe in suicide I would bet most of us do believe in g o d.

I agree with Bad Balance, we have both a Rant, and a Religion section.
Maybe this topic would be better suited for either of them.

Cheers,
Casey

I watched it was very SAd, and it didn't metion a lot of the other symptoms dealing with ALs.

I agree with Bad Balance, we have both a Rant, and a Religion section.
Maybe this topic would be better suited for either of them.

Cheers,
Casey

Who is ranting
I don't care what choices people make that's personal .

I never mentioned those words nor am l ranting .
l have no problem or would ever judge anyones decisions

Because of what you just said is insighting others and l will suggest this thread closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back