Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
I was just pondering in my usual way today and my thoughts turned to david.
I know we are all still hurting after the loss of al and we all thought of this forum as being al's forum but i would like everyone to express there thanks to david.

From what i recall al asked david to help to keep the forum going when back in the early days it was threatened with being shut down.
David has worked behind the scenes in keeping the forum going all these years.
David has known al the longest and must be so devestated and now with no al or modorators is managing this forum on his own.
If david had not stepped in we may not have had this forum to meet all the wonderful people here past and present or all the knowledege and help.
since the early days this forum as grown to be the biggest and best thanks to al AND david.
I know al would have liked us to show our appreciation to david.

So david,i thankyou from the bottom of my heart ..........you maybe behind the scenes but you are still part of the forum family and not to be forgotton.

I don't know what I would've done without this forum this past few months after being diagnosed. THANK YOU David for all you've done and are doing!

David thank you! we all need this forum and we are so grateful that it is here,

David, thank you so much for keeping the forums going. This is now the first place I go to when I have a question relating to ALS and most often my search for answers ends right here! My CALS knows to come to the forums for answers to her questions when I'm no longer able to.
This place has been such a blessing for me.

Thanks for all you do for the forum. I am a fairly new member but am so glad to have this resource to turn to as I care for my husband.

T hank you David, this is my lifeline.

What the others said. I've found some great help here--and made some really good friends. I'll help out any way I can.

Great point olly. This is a wonderful forum and we should all be appreciative for what David provides for us.

Adding my thanks as well as condolences for the loss of your friend Al. These forums are indeed a lifeline.

Thanks from me too David. I know our losses are also your losses. Thanks for taking care of us. Love had hugs from Colorado!

Thanks David!

Thank you David, for all your patience and hard work. Yasmin

Thank you David, the forum would quite literally not function without you.

You are right if it was not for David this forum would not exist. And I am sure this Forum kept Al alive for so long it was a big part of his life and gave him a purpose in life. I would also like to thank each and everyone of you for all your for your participating in the forum to give it a purpose. Love Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back