Status
Not open for further replies.

brooksea

Legendary member
Reason
Other
Country
HM
I'm hoping he's away for Memorial Day, but I wanted to check to see if any of y'all have heard from him...

C>, did you send Al a pm or visitors message?

I think Toto has his email address

I sent a message to his wife on F B

Still nothing from his e mail. Praying he's away on holiday. I did oo g le (I know, I'm busted for doing that, but this different) his name and area and came up with a few criminals and something else. Has anyone ever seen a picture of Allen?

It's not like him to be offline for two days, is it? He better be okay!

ive only seen Pre- ALS pictures...
Im worried too, normally he responds when we send lots of messages.

I'm concerned too. There have been a few posts lately where I've expected him to pop up in response. ? Hope he's ok.

I also am worried about Allen, no posts for awhile, not like him, hoping all is ok with him and family. Allen phone home!

Still no news on my end. And it has quieted down on F B.

Sending prayers to NC and around the Globe,

someone could check the online paper's and see if the power is out or if internet is down? I know I could do it too but I'm running late....got to scoot

I keep checking here to see if anyone has heard from Allen. I had the nicest message from him last week. He just wrote spontaneously telling me that I mattered to him (he was referring to my signature line). It made me cry as he was so thoughtful.
Laurel

No postings on PLM either since May 19.

Tom

Good Morning, All.

No news here and checked F B also. Came up with nothing. Hopefully we will hear something today.

Sending prayers to North Carolina,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back