PALS
Country
US
State
California
City
Pomona
Hi Everyone -
My latest first person column and video went online today.
You'll find a direct link below. Unfortunately, the video has been taking about five minutes to load because our company servers, which were acquired shortly after the War of 1812, have been acting up. After you click on the video link, read the column and then go do your whites, bake a cake and repaint the master bedroom. By the time you've clean up, the video should be ready.
Leo
Here's the link:
http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_5205231

Article and video

Hi,

I read your article and watched your video and I was moved by both. I cried during the video because I wish I could feel that way instead of being mad at God. It's hard when I have three kids whose world will be turned upside down. My 14-year-old son was sitting across from me crying as I watched the video. Maybe I shouldn't have told them what I think before I have a true diagnosis, but I felt they should understand the severity of what's happening.

I think we may have a few things in common. My children and I attend Catholic church and they are altar servers. I have tried very hard to raise a good and moral family.

After 15 years of working in two different hospitals and no chance for advancement, I quit and went back to college. I will receive my degree in May as long as I can finish these last two classes. The degree is in Mass Communication with an emphasis in Journalism. I had very big plans to write. Maybe you can tell me that it's still possible? Anyway, sorry for sounding so glum. I sure hope that goes away soon!

Leslie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back