Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
CA
State
East Coast
City
NA
Hi, I have been on this site off and on for some time with symptoms and questions etc. Unfortunately in the last couple of weeks I ave been given the diagnosis of "motor neuron disease>anterior horn cell". All of my symptoms seem to stay within the LMND aspect, not ALS.
I am one those that through process of elimination have come to this diagnosis (LMND). I think I will always wonder...but without doctors continuing to search, I have to accept it. We had for some time been hoping/thinking this was a pinched nerve some where that someone could find.
Anyway....I am here. Not sure what to ask/want after that.....it is what it is.

Willow,

Welcome (again) to the family no one wants to be a part of. I am so sorry we had to meet here. We are loving, supportive, strong and knowledgeable. If you have questions, please ask. There will be a PALS or CALS that can help you.

Again welcome,

Willow,
Welcome to the group.. Sorry to hear of your diagnosis! Like Toto said, we will do what we can for you!
Jen

Willow,

welcome to the site, sorry you and we had to find and use this site, however it is a valuable site with many great people. If you need anything I can help with please just ask.

Welcome Willow,

Maybe something will surface later to give a different spin on your diagnosis, always hope for that. But, in the meantime, I hope you find support and friendship here.

Welcome Willow! If you ever have any questions, please let us know! :)

Welcome Willow, don't give up all hope, some lovely people here to help you, as you know.

Just thought I'd say hi too.

AL.

Welcome Willow!

Judy

Hello Willow.

Welcome to our forum family Willow.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I know during all the testing times etc. how very kind and helpful this place is. Some very generous folks on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back