Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Al
City
Valley
Anyone going to Emory tomorrow for clinic? Just thought if you were, Bruce and I will be there..we could meet:)

Sorry Joni, but that sure would be nice!

Would love the opportunity to meet you and Bruce but I will not be there. I do not go to clinic often since I am there so frequently for research visits. As a matter of fact I was just their Tuesday.

Good luck tomorrow Joni!

Well ok, maybe I will meet some of you sometime!

Went to Emory 2 yrs. ago and have not been back. Wife in home hospice now and we are very content with it. She is a quad and has been for a year and a half. I must say that Emory was very nice to us, but what can they really do? Prescribe Rilutek and get you the right wheelchair and monitor you as you go downhill. As you progress they or anyone else can do nothing but take your insurance money and give you pep talks.

Good luck at clinic Joni! Give Meraida a hug from me and Nicole a hug from Don. Love to you! Be careful traveling...

Safe journey tomorrow Joni. Hope Bruce 's visit goes smoothly and quickly. We had clinic today in Augusta and got what we needed but are pooped now. Thank goodness for take-out after the long day.

I will Cj.. and Deb I know I will be pooped this evening.

Safe travels, Will be praying all goes well Joni....{{HUGS}}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back