Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
tx
City
el paso
yesterday i had blur vision for about 15 mins. an hour later on my way to bathroom i felt dizzy n i fainted. caretaker said i just blackout while she was holding me up.

What RX's do you take? For instance, I take tizanidine for the muscle spasms, and it can drop blood pressure and make me dizzy. Check with your MD or RegPh. Good luck, and take care!
Holly

I agree.. my first thought would be meds. And if you've dropped weight, dosages might need to be checked/adjusted

Do you wear a hearing aid? How is your breathing?

With the blurry vision it seems most likely to be hypotension, but you really should see the doctor. Are you drinking plenty of fluids?

no hearing aid. breathing good. not drinking enough fluids

I'll bet you are dehydrated but in my opinion you should see your doctor about it. Drink more water too!

Agree with Ms Pie... increase your fluids and call your doctor, especially if it happens again!

I know you said you're not having trouble breathing but maybe you should have that checked again. There's a chance that you might be storing C02. Just a thought.

If you had vision disturbances and passed out--or even just a momentary black out--you need to be seen by a doctor. I'd have called an ambulance.

There are a lot of possibilities--and some not so good. Please be checked.

I had this problem the other day, no central vision and felt faint....just layed down and took a nap...anxiety perhaps. But if this persists for you please see your doctor, could be many things.

im k its due to not drinking fluids

Glad you're OK!
Keep drinking!
Watch your skin for signs of dehydration.

And if you have any trouble swallowing liquids, don't forget you can thicken them or you can eat things like Jello that will help keep you hydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back