Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Tampa
I have not been diagosed yet but, I have lost 25 - 30 pounds in the last 4 months. Has anyone else lost weight like this? :-D

It may be stress or it may be something else. I use to lift weights before all this began (so muscle does weigh more than fat).:twisted:

Chad my friend....

There is a Chat link, it should be about 4 pages back in history, from jeannie....

You need to get in this chat room, it will help.....They are great, just like these guys, but it's real time and you sound like you need real time help....This is happening fast, isn't it? I'm in your boat man.

You need to start looking for some support! The people there are wonderful. There's a guy, 27 yrs with bulbar and all sorts of people with crazy illnesses...

Your not alone buddy!

Good Luck...!

Rgds,

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost 10 pounds in the four weeks leading up to my diagnosis - no appetite due to so much anxiety. Once the anxiety was treated and I got a grip, I gained those ten back as fast as I'd lost them.

Liz

Thanks Liz,

There has been a lot of worring (I think thats the way you spell it) going on right now. I am getting more of a grip, this website has helped out a lot.

I also heard the IVIG makes you lose weight. After taking the first two rounds of IVIG, I would sweat like crazy after any physical activity.

Thanks for the reply:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back