Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
US
State
OH
City
Wakeman
Any guys out there, have you noticed that your beard hair has got thicker, and harder to shave? I only needed to shave once a day before, but now I have to shave twice a day. Somehow I think it is related to my scalp and hair loss problems.

Conrad

Lee bought me an electric razor for Christmas in 2005 so I wouldn't cut my throat shaving and I'm not sure if it is the razor or what but I do get 5 o'clock shadow and I didn't with a Trac 2 or the 3 blade that I was using before. Hair is not much of an issue if you've seen the pictures of me.
AL.

I shave my husband and it can be a little scary, He has had a beard for the last 25 years but for cleanliness I shaved, it was to hard to keep clean and he has a hard time getting the food into his mouth and then the silva can be an issue as well. I don't know it the beard it tougher or if it's harder to make those faces you see the men making while selling shaving cream on TV.

When I was diagnosed I was 34. Now I am 42 and as with all men, hair is starting to grow out of all sorts of funny places. One day while she was trimming my nose hair she said "I never signed up for this". We laughed. In reality, that is nothing compared to the many other things she does for me. She never complains. This disease has brought us much closer together. It has forged a bond tighter than any other I have witnessed. :)

Mike

Well as any man can attest to it will grow wild on your butt, your nose and ears but try to get it to grow on top of your head. NOPE. AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back