Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Wa.
City
Puyallup
Hello dear forum friends! So so sorry I haven't been on here for a very long time. It brings up a lot of pain from the past year and I am not as strong as I thought I was, so I am taking a breather. I am okay. Michelle is still very very sick. Still lead poisoning and the usual, but now she has been battling a life threatening MRSA infection in her lungs that has created abscesses throughout the inside of her body. Dont know how she got it, but it does have to do with a compromised immune system. Anyway, all of you dear friends are never far from my heart. I carry you with me everyday. I thought I would share this video with you to let you know that even with the most horrible disease you can get, something good can always come from it.
Young girl's life changed by a stranger's gift | KING5.com Seattle

Yep, ya finally get to see what I look like! hahaha.... I will be back, I promise, just to much on my emotional plate right now.

Hugs, Kari

Very special gesture on your part.

AL.

Thank you for sharing, Kari! That was so lovely! You and your mom are both very beautiful, inside and out!

I think of you and your daughter often and wish y'all the best in trying to get her well!

Luv ya! Take care!

This is fantastic gift. Thanks for sharing it. Prayers for you and your mom. I feel for you.

What a beautiful little girl! Can you imagine what it must be like to have so much locked up inside? Amazing. I know it has meant so much to me to know so many of the families that got Terry's equipment. Deliveries started the day after his funeral. There are just too many people in need. How blessed we were to have all of the equipment we needed for Terry to enjoy his life up until the very end.

Good to see ya Kari! I will send you a PM

Thanks so much for posting this, but you did make me tear up... what a beautiful gift to a beautiful child.

Good to hear from you Kari, sorry you have so much on your plate..

Kari, that was an magnificent gesture. Make me cry happy tears.

Thank you for sharing, that was beautiful. Sometimes we take things for granted. What a wonderful person to give it to her, that is worth trillions:) What a beautiful family. I hope things get better, and not forgetting us,

As far as the MRSA, from what i hear you can get it just about any where. My friends daughter got it on her butt from a toilet seat they think at a gymnastic's meet. I guess it is airborne too?

So beautiful. I'm bawling like a baby that is just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing and bless you and your mom. You're in my thoughts.
~ Sarah

This warms my heart Kari! :)

Hi Kari.
Most folks actually pick up MRSA and other infections at the hospital. Sucks.
Will send good thoughts to your daughter.

Thank you for sharing. This has warmed my heart. Sending prayers for your daughter and hugs your way.
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back