Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
I wanted to reach out to friends here and let them know I might not make it through the night because of my own doing..Yes I have thought about my kids, I am so emotionally unstable it has had very negative impacts on them,,,I run my house alone and work a job that is too stressfull but all I can get. I am VERY lonely and have my family calling me about how worried they are of druggie brother who has been this way since I was 12. If this works please dont try to find or contact me as i got insurance 7 years ago and is my only contribution I can make to my children..my husband will get over it soon as he is already done with how i am..my kids will never get over it but at least they wont have a crazy mean mother who is needy and forgetful all the time. If for some reason i make it i will post tomorrow, (worth more dead than alive.) Goodnight

Please get help immediately. Call someone to come be with you. It is very important that you get help NOW! Call someone NOW!

I learn so much from other posts, but I am NOT the sort of person to post anything myself.

Until now.

I just can't let this go - if maybe, maybe something I say will change your mind.

Sam, PLEASE - don't do this.

Every single day is a gift. YOU are precious and important and loved. You said yourself that your kids would never get over it. So don't do this to them. I am certain they would rather have you alive, mean and needy than dead.

Here's a ((hug)) and my promise to pray for you.

Oh Sam

Hang in there.

Just focus on one minute at a time.

Do you have a crisis hotline?

You should probably call 911 or go to emergency. You need support.

I know it seems hopeless but you can't let this beat you.

And if you think your insurance will be there to help your kids - it won't. Your policy will be void if it is found that you ended your own life.

Can you call some one?

Sammantha Dear, please get some help for your distress! Do you have a clergy person you can talk to? Please don't hurt yourself Dear One! Fight this fight with us. Get some help! You have much to live for, teach your children, grow spiritually, enjoy! Please. We and many others need you.

Samantha, Please, please don't do this! You have children and every day that you have each other is a special gift. Chrismas is coming and they need you. Go get help tonight, please. I am so sorry you feel so bad, but this is not the answer. Please post back so we know that you are OK.

Sam you are in a deep dark hole, and many people on the forum have been in that hole as well. Many members here do understand how you may be feeling. It does help to talk about what is happening and there are lots of us here who care and will listen and will answer you. Talk to us and let us know what has made things worse for you. You say that you are emotionally unstable and this has a negative effect on your family. A good counsellor and even medication can help you be less emotionally unstable, and help you feel calmer and less depressed. Sam I hope you hang in there. If you feel you can't, please call 911 and tell them what you told us.
Laurel

Sam. You are not helping anyone. Insurance does not pay when you take your on life. All you will be doing is leaving your children without a mother. My grandchildren would give anything to have there mother back what you are doing is selfish on your part. Pick up the phone right now and call some one No place in heaven for murders and that is what you will be doing. Maybe I sound tough and mean. I have been through this twice with my step mother. And I did not coddel her either. Don't be stupid. Pick up the phone and call and get help now
Hugging you tight.
Felica

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam, DON"T do anything rash!

Life always seems harder right around the holidays. Plus, I'm wondering if it could maybe be one of your meds you're on. I think you were taking something to help with the emotional lability. Some antidepressants actually increase suicidal thoughts.

Please call someone you trust for help, or call 911. You are needed and loved by your darling boys. They don't need a perfect mom, they need a real live human mom, who is flawed just as everyone else that walks this earth is.

Hang in there, call for help, don't give in. It will get better.

i usually do not post but i felt i had to answer this. I think you mentioned one time that you were on klonipin, that very same drug threw me in suicide mode and was not even aware of it, also gave me waves of anger and i am a very docile person. Please reach out to someone, amyone and ask for help, your depression and suicidal thoughts just might be do the meds you are on. everyone reacts diiferently to some meds, margaret

I just love you Sammantha. This feeling of desperation will pass! I read your other posts and you seem like a level headed woman. It's got to be something chemical going on here. This is not like you!

Sam...Please don'n do this. You are loved. Please call some one for help.

Dear Sam, I dearly hope that we all hear from you! Please know that your deep despair will pass and that you will be glad that you chose to stay with your children and all of us. Please ask God and all of your divine helpers to help you through. I agree about the antidepressants~if they help, bless them. God bless you....hoping to hear from you! Feel the love that is here for you! Love, Jayne

Hi, Sammantha: I'm writing you from California. I'm a caregiver. My husband has ALS.

I'd like to ask that you spend only one more night on this earth. We all know that the nights are the worst, but if you can get through this one night, something might occur to you that is important--that you almost forgot. Something you don't want to leave undone.

Then in the light of day tomorrow, e-mail me at this thread and tell me what it was.

Your friend,
V

Sam, Please Please do not do anything rash. Read these posts. You are not alone. I know you may think everyone would be better off without you but that is not true. Your kids will not be better off without you. They need you although they may not show it. Please call someone for help. You are not a mean out of control person. You posted to me yesterday giving advice due to the situation I find myself in. Everyone here is having a hard time and sometime emotionally we find ourselves at the lowest of the low. What we have to do is work through it. I thought you lived in NC but your profile says Ottawa, Quebec? I live in North Carolina and if you need someone I am there for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back