Diagnosis
10/2011
Country
US
State
nc
City
emerald isle
12/16 update Corporate Citizens: Authorize and Make Available Compassionate Use Drugs for ALS Patients NOW!'
Sent on: December 16, 2011
1341 signatures, 1243 recipients
Thanks to everyone who has signed and then sent our (your) petition to many family, friends, and strangers for their signature and support....over 1300 have signed in just 3 weeks. It's important to keep this movement building, so please continue to think about who you know who would be interested, and send the petition to them. Our petition steering committee has six active members, all volunteers spending many hours each week supporting the goals of the petition. We are working hard developing detailed plans and beginning to approach the key people and organizations who are qualified to act upon our requests. We have established an email address for you to send us your comments, suggestions;... and to tell us if you would like to take on a bigger role in support of our cause. The email address is: [email protected] We will be sending out periodic updates to those who send their email address to this address. .....We will read every message sent; we may, or may not be able to answer every message sent. We are discussing building a bare bones website, and/or Facebook, etc.
Thank you for your support.
The Steering Committee Barbara, Diane, Ed, Laura, Sharon, Ted

This is so important for us to act NOW! If you have not signed the petition, please do so. So many of us are losing the battle with ALS...I just found out that Michael, a very close friend of mine has died...and we loss Annie a few weeks ago....and so many more! We must get behind this petition and do whatever we can to fast track the drugs that are in phase II so that pals can get them. If any one is interested you can PM me, as I am on the ALS_Treat Us Now! steering committee, or email the committee at the above address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back