Diagnosis
05/2011
Country
US
State
Pennsylvania
City
Greensburg
My husband served in the Army in Vietnam! He now has ALS! I salute his service for freedom, while today he is loosing his freedom! Freedom to simply move on his own, eat, even take care of basic needs. God Bless the ALS Veteran!

Thank you . Thank You, Thank You. It's a shame this this man ended up giving his whole life for us, for our freedom. I heard that 60 percent of ALS victims are veterans. Land of the free because of him, home of the Brave. Fought for us and our country and now Brave for fighting for his life. Thank You

My Daddy is also a Vet and was only recently diagnosed with ALS. He served as a pilot in the US Air Force for 22 years. He served in the Vietnam War before myself or my siblings were ever born. My Dad has always been and still is my HERO! I am now married to an Army soldier and have the utmost respect for those who do serve/ have served. What a sacrifice on so many levels.

Thanks for starting this thread to honor all those Vets.

Allison

My sincere thanks for keeping us safe and free.
My cousin and a good friend, both Vietnam vets, died from kidney failure from Agent Orange exposure.

Well said! From an Air Force brat, I salute both you and your husband on this special day.

special thanks and prayers for all our Vets! I'm so glad the VA is stepping up now for those in need.

Thank you for everything you have done for our country. God Bless YOU!

Dana

My husband served in the Army in Vietnam! He now has ALS! I salute his service for freedom, while today he is loosing his freedom! Freedom to simply move on his own, eat, even take care of basic needs. God Bless the ALS Veteran!

KissJ,
As a veteran, I love this day and wish we had one (or better shared this one) for all of you family members of our vets. Most vets will tell you that their spouse and children provide the strength and support on our homefront to allow us to be gone for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, births , deaths and countless other "important" events.
So, thank YOU and those like you as well.
Jeff

Happy Veterans' Day to all of you who served our country. My husband was an Air Force Captain.

Thank You to all who have served, who are serving now and will be serving in the future!

My heart and prayers go out to all of our ALS vets who are paying double for their service to our country. We love you and support you Kiss and your brave husband. O may they find a cure!

Last edited:
A BIG Thank You for all our Vets! Bless you All!

Thank you, KissJ, for your husband's service and for both of your courage while fighting his present, and greatest, battle. God bless.

Thank you, all of you! And, the Vets today and always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back