PALS
Country
US
State
Ca
City
Orange
Hi Im Mike Rayl...
I am a pal. My condition seems to have stablized. I live at La Veta healthcare center, a nursing home.
I have a quickee electric wheelchair and i go out to starbucks, the mall, in it... When I came here 4 years ago I thought it was the begining of the end of my life... wrong. It was the beginning of a new wonderful life filled with love... I met the love of my life here. Her name is Marion, she is a 90 year old dynamo, im 52... I am very happy and I am greatful to God for all I have... I am the proud father of 2 grown children, Steven and Shellee. Ive been married twice.

Arnold...

I met Arnold in Mammoth Lakes, Ca in the 70's. I found him an alright guy, very warm... He was there to snow ski. I met Jerry Brown, Ronald Reagan, Gray Davis too, so I have met 4 governors of California... And 2 U.S. Presidents, Bill Clinton and Reagan...:mrgreen:

Welcome to the forums Mike

Hi Mike:

I would like to give you a warm welcome to these wonderful forums, where you'll meet wonderful people.

May God bless you,

Paty Baja California, Mexico.
Husband's caregiver

Welcome

Hi Mike -

Nice to meet you. It sounds like you've gotten yourself well situated. When I think of going to a nursing home I get scared but you make it sound like fun. Looking forward to your contributions to the forum.

How did you come to meet all those famous politicians?

Liz

Hi Mike. Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear good stories coming from a care facility. It is one of the things that some of us worry about. AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back